|Do you believe in beauty?
Our client, probably the oldest cosmetic company in the world, is willing to boost the digital activities with two
DIGITAL & CRM SPECIALIST (DCRM – SB – 18)
In this role you will drive 360° digital activation for assigned brands and you will be responsible for running Media Campaigns, Digital Activations, Social Media and CRM.
In details you will have these key responsibilities
STRATEGY & EXECUTION
- Partner with HQ, Marketing and Media team to develop specific digital strategies and identify requirements for supporting all launches.
- Manage all digital activations, including media, CRM, social media in line with business and communication objectives.
- Own digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization, including Reporting, Measurement and Return on Investment (ROI) for digital campaigns.
- Digital Media: budgeting, analysis of media trends, development of special initiatives with media partners, managing global/local campaigns, prices controlling and negotiation (CPM, CPC, CPL).
- CRM: planning direct marketing actions according to clusters analysis and in line with business objectives.
- Social Media: social presence management for assigned brands, analysis of consumers insight and online brand reputation.
- Influencer Marketing: Supporting media department in developing influencers strategy for the dedicated brands.
- E-retailer: Partner with sales and trade team to reach the best strategy in the online channel.
The ideal candidate is a motivated and passionate digital champion who will work for increasing awareness and engagement of a dedicated portfolio of brands in the digital ecosystem. This position requires someone who can be both creative and analytical.
Particularly s/he will have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field and at least 3 years relevant business experience in a digital marketing environment.
S/he will be able to multi-task and thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines and a strong sense of organization and attention to detail.
The ability to work independently once strategy and direction is identified, while maintaining strong visibility for the organization, strong verbal and written skills, passion for beauty and luxury market are required. Knowledge of ecommerce rules is will be considered as a strong plus.
English proficiency is mandatory.
This position is held in Milan.
In addition to applying on this website, we kindly ask you to aswer to the following questionaire https://k-digital.typeform.com/to/ZQqTym