|Our client is the local subsidiary of a well-reputed brand multinational group operating on the global market in the manufacturing and sale of industrial consumer goods, whose main assets are customer focus, product and service quality, innovation, solid economic and financial management.
We have now been assigned the search of the:
DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROJECT MANAGER - EUROPE SOUTH REGION
(DPM – ABM – 19)
At South Europe level for Business development and digital department, this new Role will be responsible for Project Management of the Digital Solutions and services provided through the “Digital Platform”, an innovative Digital Application for the customers, capturing in a single environment an entire ecosystem of solutions and services. This position will coordinate the overall design to development process acting as interface among business and the SW development team.
1. Starting from the Company digital solutions vision, contribute to the definition of the Technology Roadmap.
2. Scout and identify innovative digital solutions, continuously analyzing internal best practice and external market technologies and solutions.
3. Identify potential technology Partners to embed In architecture and ecosystem.
4. In coordination with IT solutions architect, elaborate IT blueprint and functionalities’ requirements
5. Act as window between Solutions Product Managers or External parties (clients, partners, …) and the SW development Team.
6. In coordination with IT solutions architect, elaborate contracts with Suppliers (SW dev, support, maintenance, …).
7. Define solid Project Plans to meet business objectives on solutions development and go-to-market based on Agile / SCRUM methodology.
8. Establish and coordinate an effective process to detect SW bugs and requests for modifications / new functionalities, coordinate development prioritization, planning and execution.
9. Development of content and support material for Salesforce and field deployment.
Qualifications, background experience, organizational knowledge, skills etc:
˗ Agile, Dev-ops and SCRUM
˗ Familiarity with HTML 5 and React programming languages
˗ Good knowledge of Micro-services architecture and APIs
˗ Pro-active, Results, Solutions and KPI- oriented
˗ Strong planning & execution
˗ Good communication and presentation skills
˗ Team Player, Adaptable, Flexible, Entrepreneur
˗ Adapt to fast change easily in an efficient way;
˗ Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
˗ Italian and English – other languages are an asset.
˗ University Degree in SW Engineering or Computer Science
˗ Specialization / Master in Digital solutions / transformation
˗ +3 years’ experience in Digital solutions and services
˗ Proven experience of working in a Multinational organization
Based in: Milan with frequent travel.